DLTK's Educational Activities
Mama Bear Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and easy cut and paste craft that children can make using a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect. Mama bear is a perfect craft to go with the story of Goldilocks and the Three
- a toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints.
Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the apron over top of the rectangle.
- Glue on Mama bear's arms and head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this craft