DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and easy cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll
as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the overall top over top of the striped shirt
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this instruction page