DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Goldilocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and easy cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the thin rectangle at about the center as a belt.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the bowl of porridge into the hands (OPTIONAL)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this story