DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Jack and the Beanstalk:
Jack TP Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
Jack is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect. He goes well with the
paper towel roll beanstalk craft.
- a toilet paper roll
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the top of the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the dark brown rectangular piece around the bottom of the toilet
- Glue the narrow, light brown belt around the toilet paper tube where the
other two pieces meet.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a
- Glue the basket of golden eggs and the white hen into his hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).