DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Jack and the Beanstalk: Giant TP Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
- a toilet paper roll
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a
- Glue the club into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
for PreK through Elementary School Activities!
for free printable coloring book pages!
Take a minute to fill in our
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved