Little Critter Paper Doll
April's planning to use some of the book breaks for her summer reading program and specifically requested something for Little Critter (books by Mercer Mayer).
Little Critter is made with a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
There are a number of different outfits you can dress him in!
Author website: The official Little Critter website has coloring pages, puzzles, mini movies and loads more free stuff to entertain the kids.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- I would leave the main little critter (the one in his underwear) uncut... That makes it a bit easier to glue some of the pieces to him.
- choose the clothing template you want -- color and cut it out (cutting may require adult assistance)
- Glue the outfit to the main template.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Main Template (Little Critter in his underwear)
Beach Outfit (color) or (B&W)
Wild West Outfit (color) or (B&W)
Pajamas (color) or (B&W)
Pirate Outfit (color) or (B&W)
Rain Outfit (color) or (B&W)
Print friendly version of these instructions