DLTK's Educational Activities - Fairy Tales
Snow White Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a cute and simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet
paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a tp roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice -- template 2 is optional
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- If using template 2 (the skirt), form it into a cone and slide it over the
toilet paper roll at this time. You can use a bit of glue around the
"belt area" to hold it on, but I usually just let it sit on
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Fold the cape in half and glue it together (so it's colored on both
sides). Then glue it to the back of the tp roll.
- If using template 2, glue the bird onto one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this instruction page