DLTK's Nursery Rhymes for Kids
Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard Paper Craft
Fill old mother Hubbard's cupboard with healthy food for her family. You can use the template provided or make your own with construction paper.
- fliers (advertisements from grocery stores)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Cut out along the outside of the large rectangle (the very outside edge of the cupboard).
- Fold the cupboard doors so they meet in
Construction paper option: Fold a piece of construction paper from the right and the left so the edges meet in the middle (make cupboard doors).
- Cut out images of healthy food to fill Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard from grocery store fliers and glue them inside the cupboard.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).