DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Witch Toilet Paper Roll Craft
The ocean witch, from the fairy tale The Little Mermaid, is a simple color,
cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a
three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
It won't completely cover the tube -- trim the tube to make it shorter.
- Glue the head and body onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the eight legs around the toilet paper roll so they are nicely
- Glue the bottle into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this instruction page