DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Horner Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
Jack Horner, from the nursery rhyme Little Jack Horner, is a cute and simple color,
cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a
three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangular piece around the bottom of the toilet paper
roll as pants.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a
- Glue the plum onto one thumb and glue the pie into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).