DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Jill (Jack and Jill) Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done
"just for fun" or for a nursery rhymes theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just cut out template 2
and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's
up to you!
- Glue the boy together in the following order:
- pail into one of the hands
- bow onto the front of the dress, the hair or the pail
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions