DLTK's Educational Activities
Farmer TP Roll Craft
This is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet
paper roll to make it three dimensional -- fun for young
children to make and play with.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the overalls.
- Glue on the arms, legs and head.
- Glue the hat onto the head and the pitchfork into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE,
PRINTER SETUP in
Printable version of this story