DLTK's Educational Activities
Baby Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional baby craft that is fun for young
children to make and play with.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints.
Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- The rectangle for the baby is a bit shorter than the tube, so you'll
need to trim the tube down a bit.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, so it looks like the baby
is sitting down.
- Glue the rattle into one of the hands
- Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE,
PRINTER SETUP in
Printable version of this story