Little Bo Peep Craft
Materials you will need for the Little Bo Peep are a tp roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a piece of paper (I
prefer construction paper).
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the apron over top of the rectangle.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the staff into one of the hands (you might want to mount it on thin
cardboard first to make it a bit sturdier.
- Glue the sheep by her feet
- OPTIONAL: make some of the egg carton lambs
and gather them around bo peep.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this instruction page