DLTK's Educational Crafts for Kids
Pinky Pals Colors Buddy
The Pinky Pals is an easy paper craft to help young children learn about the color pink.
- something to color with (crayons, paint, markers, etc)
- print template of choice.
- If using the B&W version you can encourage the children to color the flowers different shades of pink.
- Cut out the template pieces. This may require adult assistance.
- glue the pieces together.
- If you get stuck, use the small image at the top of this page to give you an idea of how it goes together.
- Glue the pals onto the vase. I put the largest two at the bottom, but you can arrange them any way you like!
- If you are working with a large group of children, you may wish to pre-make an example to display during craft time.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).