DLTK's Educational Crafts for Kids
Pinky Pals Colors Buddy
by Leanne Guenther
The Pinky Pals is an easy paper craft to help young children learn
about the color pink.
- something to color with (crayons, paint, markers, etc)
- print template of choice.
- If using the B&W version you can encourage the children to color the
flowers different shades of pink.
- Cut out the template pieces. This may require adult assistance.
- glue the pieces together.
- If you get stuck, use the small image at the top of this page to give
you an idea of how it goes together.
- Glue the pals onto the vase. I put the largest two at the bottom, but
you can arrange them any way you like!
- If you are working with a large group of children, you may wish to
pre-make an example to display during craft time.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions