DLTK's Educational Crafts for Kids
Gus Green Colors Buddy
by Leanne Guenther
Gus Green is an easy paper craft to help young children learn about
the color green.
- something to color with (crayons, paint, markers, etc)
- print template of choice.
- cut out the template pieces. This may require adult assistance.
- glue the pieces together.
- If you get stuck, use the small image at the top of this page to give
you an idea of how it goes together.
- If you are working with a large group of children, you may wish to
pre-make an example to display during craft time.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions