DLTK's Educational Crafts for Kids
Barry Black Colors Buddy
by Leanne Guenther
Barry Black (he's a black berry, if you can't tell from my art
*grin*) is an easy paper craft to help young children learn about the
- something to color with (crayons, paint, markers, etc)
- print template of choice.
- Cut out the template pieces. This may require adult assistance.
- If you want a simpler version, just do his head (the berry) -- template 1
includes all the pieces you need for the head.
- glue the pieces together.
- If you get stuck, use the small image at the top of this page to give
you an idea of how it goes together.
- If you are working with a large group of children, you may wish to
pre-make an example to display during craft time.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions