DLTK's Book Breaks
Franklin Coloring Pages
Even if you have a colour printer, I prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves...
You can use the color posters to make decorated binders for school.
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Sometimes it may say "No pages available to print".
- This happens with some browsers and means that you've printed or print previewed once already.
- If you get this message, hit RELOAD/REFRESH on your browser and click
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).