DLTK's Book Breaks
Franklin Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
Franklin is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy
paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing on coloured construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and legs.
- Glue the shell onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions