DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Little Boy Blue Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple colour, cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a nursery rhymes theme. It uses a toilet paper roll as a base to make it three dimensional.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- You may need to trim the arms a bit shorter depending on how
you decide to place them. In the photo, we folded a bit at the
end of the arm and glued that to the toilet paper roll so the arms spread
out in the air.
- Glue on the feet, bending the tabs under the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect.
- Glue the silver horn into one of the hands.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).