DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Little Boy Blue TP Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple colour, cut and paste paper craft that can be done
"just for fun" or for a nursery rhymes theme. It
uses a toilet paper roll as a base to make it three
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- You may need to trim the arms a bit shorter depending on how
you decide to place them. In the photo, we folded a bit at the
end of the arm and glued that to the tp roll so the arms spread
out in the air.
- Glue on the feet, bending the tabs under the tp roll to give a 3D effect.
- Glue the silver horn into one of the hands.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions