DLTK's Educational Activities
Kindergarten/Grade One Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Craft
A simple cut and paste craft for young children.
Materials required: printer, paper, scissors, glue, something to color with, construction paper or cardstock in various colors, cut into 2 inch squares
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the trunk onto a background piece of paper (blue or white
construction paper work well).
- Glue the leaves onto the trunk.
- Glue the coconuts onto the leaves.
- cut construction paper into 2 inch squares (the measurements don't have to
be exact). Give the children squares and have them print letters on them.
- Glue the letters to the tree.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).