DLTK's Crafts for
Queen of Hearts Paper Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This simple cut and paste craft allows children to make their
own Queen of Hearts paper doll.
something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out. (you don't need to
cut out template 1 -- you can leave it as a sheet of paper and glue all the
pieces to it)
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will
overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different
- scepter in one of her hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions