DLTK's Crafts for
Cheshire Cat Paper Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This simple cut and paste craft allows children to make their
own cheshire cat paper craft.
something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will
overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different
- head onto the body
- tail onto the body
- claws onto the body
- ears onto the head
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions